Creating Caring Community
Our Mission Statement
Adderley has had a longstanding, successful relationship in the community and at the heart is the continued development of positive interactions with the people it serves. We uphold that children and adults are all citizens with rights and entitlements and should receive a fair, equitable and quality experience. Our fundamental duty is to ensure the health, well-being and safety of every child and we strive to provide the highest possible care and support to extend their learning and development. We endeavor to do this through our partnership with families and the wider community.
At Adderley our aim is the involvement of positive relationships through:
- creating a safe, warm, welcoming, inclusive environment
- valuing the uniqueness of every citizen
- listening to the voices of the families who attend the center and respond in a fair and equitable manner
- enabling children and families to build upon their strengths
- providing a stimulating, enabling learning environment
- developing a positive emotional climate
- ensuring that all members of the learning community have access to life long learning opportunities
- engaging with other agencies to ensure a holistic approach in our work
Our mission statement reflects our society’s values of, democracy, tolerance, rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect.
Confident Creative Capable Citizen